This website puts small files, known as cookies, onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website – so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
These cookies are not used to identify you personally.
You will normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
You can hide this message for 30 days, after which you will need to hide it again.
Find out more about how to manage cookies here: www.aboutcookies.org/.
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics www.google.co.uk/analytics/ to collect information about
how you use this website. We do this to make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on this website
- how long you spend on each page in this website
- how you came to this site (e.g. from a search engine or the main BAS website)
- what you click on while you are visiting the site (for example, whether you click links from the main navigation or within pages)
No personal information is collected or sent to this service (such as your name or email address).
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
|This helps count how many people visit this website by tracking if you have visited before
|Used to manage the rate at which page view requests are made
|Used to distinguish users
Our cookie banner sets the following cookies:
|Saves the fact you’ve chosen to hide our cookie banner
Changes to this policy
23rd April 2018
- initial policy